Isabel Liberal House
2016 - ...
Architecture - Engineering - Rehabilitation
The project in presentation proposes the refurbishment and extension of an existing building, destined to single-family housing that is characterized by:
- Harnessing of the existing building, keeping the exterior walls of stone masonry;
- The interior divisions of the existing building, as well as the stairs, floors and respective structure, will be demolished, taking under consideration that they are in ruins, with no conditions of habitability;
- In the surplus land area will be created an outdoor space with garden and annex;
- A lower floor will be built for the garage and laundry room;
- The attic floor will be enlarged, which will house the living room area;
- It is proposed to change the main facade to install a garage access gate;
- The volumetric proposal was thought as part of the surroundings, adopting a binding type, by adopting the solutions that exists at this location, respecting the contiguous buildings.
Harnessing of the existing building, keeping the exterior walls of stone masonry.